A big thanks to Tracy from The Lang Company Silver Jewelry for nominating me for the Attitude of Gratitude Award. It’s an honor to be thought of by someone I communicate with frequently in the web world but have never physically met.
My nominees for this award are people who I’ve networked with.
Becky from Country Keepsakes http://countrykeepsakes07.wordpress.com
Liz – Craft from My Heart http://craftfrommyheart.blogspot.com
anna again66 – http://annagain66.blogspot.com
Tracy TLCSilver Jewelry – http://tlcsilverjewelry.blogspot.com
Christina – Live Passionately – http://christine-livepassionately.blogspot.com
Margarita Bloom – http://margaritabloom888.blogspot.com/
Anissa – Got Style Blog Design http://gotstyleblogdesign.blogspot.com/
Snowberry Creek http://snowberrycreek.blogspot.com/
Tammy White Iris Designs http://whiteirisdesigns.blogspot.com/
Stacy the Random Cool Chick http://stacysrandomthoughts.blogspot.com/
The Rules of Accepting and Sharing this Award
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they’ve received this award
5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award. Tell us how you’ve come to have an attitude of gratitude.