There are some rules in return for receiving this lovely award and they are:
1.You have to pick 5 blogs that you find deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, etc and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2.Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3.Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4.The Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of the “Arte y Pico” blog so everyone will know the origin of this award. Here it is: http://arteypico.blogspot.com/.
After much thought I have chosen the following five Blogs … and in no particular order…..
1. White Iris Designs – Not only does Tammy give you valueable information about flowers and how to grow, display and pick them. But she is also a very famous jewelry designer. I read her blog daily.
2. A Diva’s Hammer – I know of no one better at writing than Pansy aka The Muse. Lyrical, intelligent, heartfelt blog. She has written many of masterpieces about her business associates. Add it to your daily read.
3. Parthena Black – Another Blogger who interviews others on a weekly basis.
She is always helping others make their dreams come true.
4. Web Gem Square Space– She constantly blogs about other business women’s business. Add it to your daily read.
5. Margarita Bloom – Regina uses her blogs also to promote other people’s businesses. I always feel like I’ve taken a shower with lots of yummies when I visit her blog daily.
I could have chosen a few more but I was included with the others previously on Chic Things Galleria.